With the continued growth of the practice we are always on the look out for talented and like-minded individuals to join our team of hard-working professional staff. No matter what you current level of expertise or specialism we believe that people should be given the opportunity and support necessary for progression.
We believe in looking after our staff and our clients with the same duty of care. Our clients have the right to expect pro-active advice from well trained and motivated professionals. Our staff receive the support they need to develop their business and professional skills to deliver the expected level of service.
We are open to speculative CVs but we are currently particularly interested in…
Fiander Tovell have a new opportunity for a role within our Private Client Tax team.
One of the leading independent accountancy practices in the region, Fiander Tovell offers a personal service to its wide client base composing entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals.
The Private Client Tax Manager will:
- Provide complex tax planning advice to clients
- Act as a high level technical resource to the practice as a whole.
- Contribute to the development and efficiency of the Private Client Tax team;
- CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified essential
- A minimum of three years PQE
- An extensive background in personal, trust tax and capital taxes including familiarity with residency issues.
- Effective client service skills
- Strong coaching and delegation skills
- A strong commercial focus.
- A competitive salary package.
- Genuine potential for career progression.
- An exciting new role in a stable and well established firm with an excellent local reputation for reliability and quality.
- Free close to city centre parking.
- A friendly working environment.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to Fiona Harwood, HR Manager at email@example.com.