With the continued growth of the practice we are always on the look out for talented and like-minded individuals to join our team of hard-working professional staff. No matter what you current level of expertise or specialism we believe that people should be given the opportunity and support necessary for progression.
We believe in looking after our staff and our clients with the same duty of care. Our clients have the right to expect pro-active advice from well trained and motivated professionals. Our staff receive the support they need to develop their business and professional skills to deliver the expected level of service.
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced manager within our Corporate team. The role has a strong audit focus and requires an experienced practice accountant with an emphasis on client service, assignment delivery and the development through coaching of more junior staff.
Working with Partners and trainees, the Corporate Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a diverse portfolio of audit clients and large SMEs.
- Acting as primary contact in day to day client relationships.
- Supervision of more junior staff and assisting in their development.
- Peer review and quality control
- Participate in compliance and regulatory administration.
- ACA or ACCA qualified essential
- A minimum of four years PQE
- Effective client service skills
- Strong coaching and delegation skills
- A strong commercial focus.
- A competitive salary package.
- Genuine potential for career progression.
- An exciting new role in a stable and well established firm with an excellent local reputation for reliability and quality.
- Free close to city centre parking.
- A friendly working environment.
We have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced tax Senior to join our dynamic and growing tax team.
Fiander Tovell has a culture of continuous development, whatever stage of your career you are at. There is a friendly and professional atmosphere where the emphasis is on personal service and productive relationships.
This new role has come about as a result of the growth of the team. The core role has a focus on personal tax, with the opportunity to develop your experience in the corporate tax field.
The successful candidate will offer:
- a minimum of three years’ experience in an accountancy practice tax team.
- ATT qualified (or equivalent) The motivation to continue to learn and develop your career.
- Strong communications skills enabling you to work constructively with colleagues and clients.
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- A competitive starting salary with progression based on performance.
- 22 days annual holiday entitlement plus all statutory and public holidays (increases with service).
- The opportunity to purchase additional holiday.
- Payment of professional subscriptions.
- Auto Enrolment pension
- Company discount scheme
- Opportunities for further study
To apply, please e-mail your CV with a covering letter to Fiona Harwood, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org