Tax is a key issue for any business. With tax taking up a substantial part of your overheads, and penalties for non-compliance becoming increasingly severe, it makes sense to work with experts in the field.
At Fiander Tovell accountants in Southampton, our tax professionals have extensive experience in all aspects of tax and offer a range of services to help you meet the requirements of complex corporate tax legislation, whether your business is run on a sole trader or partnership basis or has a company structure.
Our tax professionals will advise on and assist in completing tax returns and work with you on forward planning to take maximum advantage of appropriate tax allowances and reliefs and organise your business affairs in the most tax-efficient manner.
Our expert, timely advice on HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)-compliant tax planning measures can help to make a significant difference to your bottom line while our tax knowledge and expertise can assist in mitigating the risk of an enquiry.
By building your corporate tax planning into the broader financial strategy for your business, it will become an integral part of our work to support your performance improvement and business growth. Our services include:
- deciding the most tax-effective structure for your business
- meeting compliance requirements, including corporation tax self assessment
- tax-efficient remuneration opportunities
- making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- capital allowances, Research and Development relief and Patent Box claims
- reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- corresponding with and acting on your behalf in discussions with HMRC.
We can also arrange an insurance policy for you that will cover our fees for dealing with most HMRC and PAYE investigations.
We can manage the investigation for you, liaising with HMRC, preparing necessary documentation and conducting negotiations over tax, penalties, interest and settlement terms. Our insurance policy also gives you access to a free law and health and safety telephone helpline.
For more information on how Fiander Tovell accountants in Southampton can help you, please contact us.