Charities are always conscious of making make every penny count. Challenging economic conditions, which have hit the charities and not-for-profit sector hard, underline the importance of getting best value from available resources.
Our experienced charities and not -for-profit team can provide expert, value for money advice to help organisations in this sector to operate as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Our charity specialists offer are experienced in all aspects of charity accounts and the regulatory regime within which charities and not-for-profit organisations operate and work closely with charity trustees and managers to achieve high standards of accounting and governance, for peace of mind on compliance issues.
By looking at organisations with independent, objective eyes, we can also identify opportunities or the potential to improve cost efficiency without having to cut back on services or dipping into reserves
Our clients cover a wide range of sectors and sizes, giving us real breadth of knowledge and experience to draw on when advising clients. Our services include:
- preparation of financial statements and advice on the content of the trustees’ annual report
- independent examination
- specific reports for funders and grant givers
- accounting support and advice on accounting systems
- specialist aspects of charity taxation
- advice on charity formation and structures
- advice on trustees’ responsibilities and governance.
For more information on how Fiander Tovell accountants in Southampton can help you, please contact us.