Senior Payroll Administrator
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and capable individual who is looking to further develop a career in Payroll administration.
This is an exciting opportunity for Payroll Administrator to join our busy Payroll Bureau, FT Pay. FT Pay provides payroll services to over 150 businesses on a weekly/ monthly basis. Ongoing training and development will be offered.
In particular, the duties for the role will include:
- Provision of an accurate end to end payroll service
- Processing of multiple client payrolls on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly format
- Responding to clients on pay related queries
- PAYE/pension reconciliations at month end
- Auto enrolment administration and processing
- Providing solutions for client payroll queries
- Keeping up to date with payroll legislation changes
- Sort and confirm the accuracy of documentation received from clients
- Submission of relevant payroll forms online to HMRC as required
- Client administration, including billing
- Supporting other areas of the practice with payroll and PAYE queries
What you'll bring to the team
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of three years’ practice experience of payroll
- A keen attention to detail
- Excellent written and telephone communications skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Competence with IT including a familiarity with Microsoft Excel and an ability to get to grips with new software quickly
- The motivation to learn and progress their career
What we can offer you
At Fiander Tovell, our people come first.
Our independent, director-led practice is always keen to foster new talent; whether it’s among our work experience placements, our trainees or experienced hires. Once you’re part of team FT, you’ll discover a friendly, down-to-earth office culture, where we emphasise personal service and productive relationships.
We prioritise training and career progression at every level, ensuring our people are truly put first.
Our values sit at the heart of our success, influencing the way we work together as a team (and with our clients) on a daily basis. We pride ourselves on prioritising:
- Opportunity – Maximising the potential of every person through development and continuous improvement
- Fairness – Ethics, caring, support and equal opportunity for all
- Transparency – Open and clear communication
- Personal Responsibility – Personal accountability and service
- Teamwork – Working together to achieve our shared goals.
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexibility over working hours – the demands of the payroll client base require full commitment during the later weeks in the month, with the opportunity to take time in lieu during the earlier weeks in each month
- Full training for the role, including the opportunity to gain formal payroll qualifications after the first year and an established mentoring programme to ensure that you continue to develop your skills throughout your career
- An opportunity to learn and develop your career within a stable and well-established firm with an excellent local reputation for reliability and quality
- A friendly working environment
The Fiander Tovell team is growing fast, so we’re always on the lookout for fresh new talent. To be considered, please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fiander Tovell is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants, employees, and directors will receive equal treatment regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.