It’s been almost a year since the first lockdown and arguably, we are all getting used to staying at home, remote working and the restrictions being placed on all aspects of our lives.
But that doesn’t make it easier, if anything, we are all getting weary as the pandemic and its wider impact on our lives continues. It can be overwhelming to keep on top of the key things that we need to be doing as business owners.
This is why we have produced a handy and practical checklist of The 5 key things that SMEs should do in January .
Covering 5-key areas, this short checklist provides practical pointers for SMEs to focus on in January. The key areas are:
- Customers: Write to, or pick up the phone to, your key customers.
- Cashflow: Update your cashflow forecast.
- People: Look after your people.
- Tax Returns: File your self-assessment tax return and pay any tax due by 31st January.
- Brexit: Make sure you are Brexit ready.
Here For You
These continue to be challenging times and we are here to help.
If you would you like further advice, please do not hesitate to contact us .