Here is a reminder of the information you’ll need to make a claim:
- your employer PAYE reference number
- your self-assessment UTR (Unique Tax Reference) , Company UTR or Company Registration Number
- the claim period (start and end date)
- amount claimed
- bank account number and sort code
- contact name & phone number
You’ll need to calculate the amount you are claiming. HMRC will retain the right to retrospectively audit all aspects of your claim. It is important you keep all records and a copy of all letters sent to employees.
For each employee, you’ll need to know:
- NI number
- Payroll/works number
- Usual working hours
- Hours actually worked
Our calculator spreadsheet guides you through the information you need, and gives you a detailed record to support your claim.
To use our FREE Furlough calculator CLICK HERE
Please contact us if we can be of any further help.