Are you an experienced practice accountant seeking further responsibility in a management position, or an Audit Manager looking to continue your career with a reputable firm? If so, there might be the perfect role for you at Fiander Tovell.
As a senior member of the Corporate Team, you will work alongside managers and senior managers from all client-facing teams across the firm, reporting to one of our Client Directors.
As well as Client Directors, your key relationships will be with:
- Client Managers across the firm
- Trainees working with the corporate team
- Client contacts
- Introducers of the business and other professionals (e.g., financial advisers/pension advisers)
The role of Audit Manager has a strong audit focus, and you will be working on a number of tasks, including:
- Managing a diverse portfolio of audit clients and large SMEs• Acting as a primary contact in day-to-day client relationships
- Supervision of more junior staff and assisting in their development
- Peer review and quality control
- Participate in compliance and regulatory administration.
What you'll bring to the team
You’ll constantly strive to fulfil the role to a high standard, as well as having the following key attributes:
- ACA or ACCA qualified essential, with a minimum of four years PQE
- Demonstrate an organised approach to their work
- Strong coaching and delegation skills
- A strong commercial focus
- A clear and confident communicator with clients and junior staff, able to impart complex technical points in an understandable way for less experienced individuals or non-audit specialists
- Work in a supportive, caring, and collaborative way with colleagues at all levels. React positively to requests for support from colleagues and be proactive in offering assistance when required
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and a commitment to continuous learning and self-improvement.
What we can offer you
At Fiander Tovell, our people come first.
Our independent, director-led practice is always keen to foster new talent; whether it’s among our work experience placements, our trainees or experienced hires. Once you’re part of team FT, you’ll discover a friendly, down-to-earth office culture, where we emphasise personal service and productive relationships.
We prioritise training and career progression at every level, ensuring our people are truly put first.
Our values sit at the heart of our success, influencing the way we work together as a team (and with our clients) on a daily basis. We pride ourselves on prioritising:
- Opportunity – Maximising the potential of every person through development and continuous improvement
- Fairness – Ethics, caring, support and equal opportunity for all
- Transparency – Open and clear communication
- Personal Responsibility – Personal accountability and service
- Teamwork – Working together to achieve our shared goals.
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- 25 days annual leave, with the option to purchase more
- Income protection scheme
- A commitment to your ongoing learning and development
- A blend of office and home-based working
- A friendly working environment, with regular social events throughout the year
The Fiander Tovell team is growing fast, so we’re always on the lookout for fresh new talent. To be considered for future opportunities, please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fiander Tovell is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants, employees, and directors will receive equal treatment regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.